Real time delivery has been finished.
Thank you for watching!
Navigation Images from the the asteroid departure (November 13 - 19, 2019).
We are currently delivering navigation images with the Optical Navigation Camera in real time.
Please understand that the image may be distorted due to the network status or data processing.
- Real-time delivery will take place on Nov. 13-18.
- During operation of the Usuda ground station (~7:00 to ~13:00 in JST; ~22:00 to ~4:00 in UT), navigation images will be distributed every 30 minutes using the narrow angle camera ONC-T.
- Interval may be shifted due to the operation.
- The page displays the latest list of images at the time of loading. Please reload the browser window to update to the latest image.
- Time is given in UTC (Universal Time). For Japan time (JST), please add 9 hours. For Eastern Time (ET), please subtract four hours.
- Please see Twitter for other operational status.