Real time delivery from this operation has been finished.
Thank you for watching!
Navigation Images from the MINREVA-II2 (Rover2) separation operation (September 28 - October 3, 2019).
We are currently delivering navigation images with the Optical Navigation Camera in real time.
Please understand that the image may be distorted due to the network status or data processing.
- Images wil be delibered on October 2-3(JST).
- In this operation, unlike the previous descent operation using a wide-angle camera, navigation images are acquired using both the narrow angle camera ONC-T and the wide-angle camera ONC-W1. This time, both images will be delivered alternately.
- Interval of the images is scheduled about 30 minutes. It may be shifted due to the operation.
- The page displays the latest list of images at the time of loading. Please reload the browser window to update to the latest image.
- Time is given in UTC (Universal Time). For Japan time (JST), please add 9 hours. For Eastern Time (ET), please subtract four hours.
- Delivery will be paused before the lowest point and resumed at ascending phase. To know the operation information, please see Twitter (below).
Previous images (inverse time order)
Image credit: JAXA