Real time delivery from this operation has been finished.
Thank you for watching!
Navigation Images from the target marker separation operation (TM-ORB) (September 12 - 17, 2019), taken by the narrow angle camera ONC-T.
We are currently delivering navigation images with the Optical Navigation Camera - Telescopic (ONC-T) in real time.
Please understand that the image may be distorted due to the network status or data processing.
- Images wil be delibered on September 16. Part of the images at September 12-15 are listed at the bottom of this page.
- In this operation, unlike the previous descent operation using a wide-angle camera, navigation images are acquired using both the narrow angle camera ONC-T and the wide-angle camera ONC-W1. This time, ONC-T images will be mainly delivered.
- Interval of the images is scheduled about 40 minutes. It may be shifted due to the operation.
- The page displays the latest list of images at the time of loading. Please reload the browser window to update to the latest image.
- Time is given in UTC (Universal Time). For Japan time (JST), please add 9 hours. For Eastern Time (ET), please subtract four hours.
- Delivery will be finished before the lowest point. To know the operation information, please see Twitter (below).
Previous images (inverse time order)
September 12 - 15, 2019 (inverse time order)
Image credit: JAXA